TFH Fruit Magnet Workshop
This workshop is very quick and simple to do, plus it's great for all ages! Perfect for pinning those masterpieces to your fridge and they also make great fabulously fruity gifts.
This is a super simple workshop and you only need a few things!
What you’ll need:
• Polymer clay in bright fruity colours
• Baking tray
• Tooth pick
• Sharpie pen or the equivalent
• Craft or sharp kitchen knife
• Sticky back magnets
• Round cookie cutters
• Rolling pin or flat edged jar
• An oven (baking for 20-30min at 230F or 110C)
I’m hoping this tutorial is pretty easy to follow, but if you have any questions at all please do let me know, I'm always happy to help! All thoughts are welcome and I'd love to hear your ideas on further workshops.
Fruit Magnet Workshop Part 1
Fruit Magnet Workshop Part 2